Wealth In Overdrive – Roseville January 23rd
Want to attend?
What you can Expect
1185 Galleria Blvd #120
Roseville, CA 95678
January 23, 2019
Event starts at 6:30pm
RSVP by January 21st
Have you been searching for ways to save on taxes, reduce risk and maximize your wealth? If so, I’ll help you begin to “see the unseen” when it comes to your financial future. At my Life Insurance in Overdrive seminar, on January 23rd, I’ll help you discover the unseen risks in your finances. I’ll show you how a lack of a wealth recapture strategy could be costing you lost opportunities, higher taxes and higher interest rates on your investments and wealth transfers. Along with that, I’ll help you to discover:
- How to reduce the amount of money you give to the IRS.
- How to use the Tax Control Triangle to save money and diversify your assets.
- Why wealth acceleration strategies put your accumulation of assets into warp speed.
- How to create your own defense system for obtaining financial assurance.
- How to avoid retirement hazard zones and IRA train-wrecks that are ruining your chance at living a more prosperous life.